Part-Time, Gym Attendant
To oversee facility operations.
- Prior gym employment is recommended, but not required.
- References and contacts will be required from all candidates.
- We will prioritize candidates who live in Howard County with open availability.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining the fitness center, including its members and employees.
- Promoting membership sales, handling transactions, and upholding gym rules and contracts.
- Keeping the facility tidy and sanitary, including restrooms and lockers.
- Light bookkeeping and scheduling as needed.
- Assisting owner with additional tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate is:
- Self-motivated, task-oriented and reliable.
- Able to communicate effectively and respectfully to both employees and members.
- Immediately available for training and employment.
- Available part-time.
3881 Ten Oaks Road, Suite B, Glenelg, MD, 21737
February 7, 2022